Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gift Tutorial

Yesterday I shared a photo of the teacher appreciation gifts final product Baby O and I created to thank her teachers for their service. Her teachers totally LOVED their gift and, thought it was very appropriate and super thoughtful. However, I have to admit it was totally a last minute thing on my behalf...I actually put them together at my desk  in about 5 minutes. So, I thought I’d share the details with you all in case you need a cheap, quick, and easy idea for future teacher appreciation weeks with your child.

Supplies
Sunflower Grow Kits from Target $1 bins
Large Green Paper Clips
Target Gift Card
Tape
Heart Sticker or Magnet
Printer
Paper
Scissors

Step by Step Instructions
  1. Unfold paper clip ¾ of the way creating a bit of a hook
  2. Insert paper clip in the top of the flower kit box (via the smaller hook side)
  3. Tape Gift card to the larger hook
  4. Adjust the paper clip so that the gift card is straight up
  5. Place heart sticker or magnet (using tape) on the front of the box to cover $1 label
  6. Add a touch of personalization and create a cute little note for the teacher in word.
  7. Print note and cute it done to size
  8. Roll a piece of tape and place it on the back of your note
  9. Stick note on top of the heart sticker



Happy crafting fellow heartbeats

No comments:

Post a Comment