Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Fit Friday: Goals Update & Meal Plan

Happy Fit Friday Luvs!

It’s been over a month since my last Fit Friday post so, in the spirit of checking in this week I wanted to create a post to see how is everyone doing with the goals you’ve set for yourself?

As for me I’m practicing consistency and actually seeing results. If you remember my goals were;
  • Workout at least 5 days a week
  • Eat clean at least 6 days a week
  • Focus on Inches and not Weight 
1.                   Waist – 26 I’m currently a 28.5 and started at 31
2.                   Hips – 40 I’m currently a 38 and started at 36

Over the last month I’ve actually managed to stick to all goals except the food...still working on my clean eating habits but it gets better each week so I’m proud. And, as a result of my consistency I’m happy to report progress in my waist measurements. My waist is now a 27 which is down an inch and half from the day I shared these goals with you all. My hips are still the same which I’m totally fine with. I knew going into this that building muscles are something that takes time and this is a lifestyle change so I’m in no rush.

Any way that’s enough about me and my goals. Today I wanted to take a few minutes to share a meal plan that the hubs and I tried last month to jumpstart our whole fitness journey. Typically we aren’t the people that try diet/meal plans but ,I found a really good deal on Personal Trainer Foods in the beginning of last month and ran it past him. While he mulled it over I read the reviews and checked out the site to see what they were really offering. The food looked really good and it was actually the same items I’d purchase for us any way so we collectively decided to try it.

We received our food about a week after I placed the order and much to my surprise it looked and smelled really good
After seeing it we were eager to give it a try so that weekend we did and it was actually VERY tasty. Here’s my first plate
Not bad right? And the price was unbeatable. We got 28 lunches and 28 dinners for $199 much cheaper than a month worth of food at the grocery store and the food was already ready prepared for us. All we had to do each day was microwave it for a few minutes so for the most part it worked out fairly well.  Throughout the work week our food needs were pretty much covered and, we ate most of the food before we were completely over it lol. So, I thought I’d share it with you all in case any of you are looking for something similar not to mention Groupon has the deal available again.

No comments:

Post a Comment