Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

On Sale Now!!!

Hey Luvs!

I am beyond EXCITED to announce that the “I’m That Mom” shirts are finally ready to be sold. Since, I know you all have been waiting for this day, and I honestly can’t wait to see pics on how you ROCK yours. I’m offering special pricing of just $19.95 plus tax and shipping... So go ahead, check out the information below and place your order J
Here’s how they look like on the shirts...
Available Colors & Sizes
I know there are a ton of colors listed below however; the shirts will only be available in the following colors; and are offered in both women and men sizes.
  • White
  • Black
  • Charcoal
  • Sport Grey


To place your orders send me an email with your size and shirt color to externalheartbeat@gmail.com and I’ll send you an invoice via paypal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment