Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Strive 4 Success

Hey luvs!

I woke up with such a grateful heart this morning and I totally wanted to share why with you. Honestly, I'm grateful because, of the support shown from my hometown community for the Strive 4 Success youth empowerment workshop the hubs and I will be putting on at the end of the month.  Now, I told y’all I was working on something last week whelp this this is it...2014 Strive 4 Success which we're hoping is just the first of many :).
I shared my plans via Facebook on Sunday and ever since my initial post the support has just been unreal and overwhelming. I can’t thank my hometown family, friends, and soon to be friends enough for the support they've shown already. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Everyone for your kind words, shares, likes, love, encouragement, and support we receive your words and pray our youth will receive ours.
Most people that know me well, knows that THIS is where my passion lies and, doing such an event has been in my heart (and on my to-do list) for about 6 years now. So, I think it’s finally time that I put my words in motion. 
I've had such an emotional struggle to success that sharing my journey with the public won’t be easy but, I know it will be WORTH it. With that being said, please continue to help me spread the word over the next 27 days. We'd love to reach many of our youth in the area as the venue will hold so, please bring 'em out like you did for the Future concert lol. No but in all seriousness, I don't think this is one that any of the teens will want to miss. Our stories are REAL, Our success is REAL, and there for our message will be very REAL. I promise this will be a very powerful, educational, motivational, and relatable message.  

No comments:

Post a Comment